Sales Representative Agreement
SALES REPRESENTATIVE AGREEMENT
Agreement between The Real Insect Co., Inc. (Company) and
Sales Representative agrees to:
1. Represent and sell the company’s products specifically described as: jewelry, paperweights, and desktop decorations using real insect, flower and sea life specimens (except the seahorse and shark’s teeth which are imitations). Sales are to all accounts opened by the Sale’s Representative only and not the Company’s existing customers.
2. Accurately represent and state Company policies to all potential and present customers.
3. Promptly mail in all leads and orders to the Company.
4. Inform the sales manager if the Sales Representative is representing, or plans to represent any other business firm. In no event shall Sales Representative represent a competitive company or product line either within or outside the designated sales area.
5. Maintain contact with the Company via telephone, e-mail, or other agreed upon means of communication with reasonable frequency to discuss sales activity within the territory.
6. Provide company 30-days’ notice should the Representative intend to terminate this agreement.
7. Return promptly all materials and samples provided by the Company to the Representative, if either party terminates this agreement.
The Company agrees to:
1. Pay 15 percent of commission on all sales (excluding shipping) to the Sales Representative.
2. Negotiate in advance of sale the commission’s percentage to be paid on all orders that the Company allows a quantity discount or other trade concession.
3. Provide the Sales Representative with reasonable quantities of brochures, catalogs, and any product samples required for sales purposes.
4. Grant Representative 30-days’ notice should the Company wish to terminate this agreement.
5. Pay commissions to the Representative on sales from customers for a period of 30 days (one month) after this agreement is terminated by either party.
In addition, both Parties agree:
Commissions on refunds to customers or merchandise returned by the customer in which a commission has already been paid to the Representative shall be deducted from future commissions to be paid to the Representative by the Company.
This constitutes the entire agreement.
This agreement shall be binding upon the parties and their successors and assigns.
Signed this ___________ day of _________________________. 20______.
THE REAL INSECT CO., INC.
4661 Golden Foothill Pkwy
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762